I'm Pierre Beaujean and I'm an amateur photographer (among other things).
I recently (January 2020) got a Nikon D5600, which I use together with:
- The (mandatory) AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm (kit lens);
- The AF-P DX Nikkor 10-20mm (wide-angle lens);
- The AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 (prime lens);
- The AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm (zoom lens);
- The Sigma F2.8-4 DC Macro 17-70mm (all purpose lens, to improve on the kit one).
I'm currently playing around, trying different stuffs and getting happy with it (that does not mean that it always make sense).
I usually adjust the colors of the images using GIMP (and sometimes darktable).
About this website
The main purpose of this website is to share the pictures that I got, in order to show my results and my progress.
Thus, all pictures are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which means that you can use those images in your projects (even commercial) if you give me credit (see there for the correct way to do so).
If you want to get technical, this website is generated by a python code available on Github (under the MIT license).